Application Process and Required Documentation
As with any projects there are a number of documents which have to be completed and sent to ADMAT Prior to the commencement of the project. To make life easy we list the application process and the documents required. To access the documents please click on the headings below:
- The Application Form. This is on each project section and is easy to fill out online and send back to ADMAT. Please read it carefully and tick the relevent boxes and input the required information.
- The World Recreational Scuba Training Council Medical Statement. This is a medical statement to state that you are fit to dive and take part in the project. Please read and fill out and return to ADMAT.
- The PADI Liability Release. Please read and fill out and return to ADMAT.
- The PADI Boat Travel and Diving Risks. Please read and fill out and return to ADMAT.
- Safe Diving Practices. Please read and fill out and return to ADMAT.
- Once the application form is received then a deposit invoice will be sent for payment. This can be paid by wire transfer or Pay Pal.
- When the deposit is recieved then your place on the project will be confirmed, by letter.
- Full payment will be required, at a later time. A final invoice will be sent to you for payment.
- Once the payments have been recieved, the Team will be informed which airport to arrive at and when. This will enable us to meet and transport the Team to ADMAT's Maritime Archaeological Centre in Monte Cristi.